Today is the day that I am beginning my blog. I thought I would blog about my experience planning my wedding because it is A LOT of fun. To bring all up to speed, my wedding dress has been picked out and purchased. It is gorgeous.
I tested out my centerpieces today and tried to figure out what would work and what wouldn't. I found that I will be using 7 1/4 inch cylinder vases from the dollar tree ($1 each!) Then, I am going to fill the vases with clear regular size waterbeads. In those waterbeads I will place silk/fake white flowers such as roses, calla lillies, or white daisies throughout. There will also be a blue floralyte that is submersible to add a color effect and I will add a blue peacock color ribbon to the bottom of the vase so the light is hidden. Peacock feathers will be arranged on the table itself, so there is still that aspect. I am extremely hopeful and look forward to this effect!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment